Classroom management software can be used in a class for a number of purposes. One of the great benefits that this software can offer is to allow the students and teachers to share information with one another.
5 Ways Classroom Management Software Allows Students To Share With The Teacher
- Screen Sharing - The Teacher has the option to share their screen with a student, group of students, or the entire class. They can also select a student computer and share their screen with the rest of the class.
- Homework Management - The teacher can easily distribute homework assignments to students with the press of a button. When the assignment is due, the software will easily collect the homework back from the students.
- Life Line - On the student toolbar, if enabled, the students can easily and discretely ask for assistance from the teacher, without their peers knowing.
- Private Chats or Group Chats - Teachers can start a private chat with a single student, or start a group chat with a number of students or the entire class. If the student toolbar is enabled, students can request to initiate a chat session with the teacher.
- Interactive Virtual Whiteboard - Students and Teachers can collaborate on a lesson by leveraging the interactive virtual whiteboard feature of their classroom management software. Teachers can give certain students control for them to contribute to the lesson.